6.08.2014

Beauty Talk: Skin Care

I'm one of those girls that sticking to her beauty routine, but the reason why it's just because I'm not very lucky when it comes to experiment with my skin, I'm always in search of perfect product for my skin. But as I wrote in my previous beauty post I'm loving to use natural organic oils. Right now I'm trying Rosehip oil, combination of extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil, sweet almond oil... 
In my house ones a week we have Spa day. We are doing all kind of beauty retuals: facial cleansing, masks...etc.
At summer time it's very important to prevent clogging pores, and helping me with it Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, Giovanni D:Tox System Purifying Facial Mask.

When my skin breaking out I'm using Clean and Clear Persa Gel 10 Maximum Strength Acne Treatment, I used to order Proactive, but when I've noticed some dramatic changes in my skin, like: redness, oiliness, inching, and some dryness, I was very upset, I thought my skin had an allergic reaction. So I canceled my subscription and transfer to a more natural way to treat my problem spots.

To moisturaze my skin I'm using Chanel Sublimage Cream twice a day, it's not cheap, but it's totally worth it. "SUBLIMAGE intensely regenerates and deeply revitalizes the complexion. Rare and precious ingredients exclusive to Chanel Research restore skin to its most youthful appearance for a captivating new radiance (from chanel website). I'm only went half trough so I can't tell if there is some dramatic changes in my skin, but it definitely feels moist, smooth. And the smell just Ohhhmazing! (I think I should do a special post about this amazing cream)

As I mentioned my skin care is always changing, so who knows what beauty products I'll discover...  
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I've always been kind if intimidated at the thought of putting oils on my face, but I might give it a go. Your skin looks absolutely flawless, by the way!
    makeupbyhollymei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!! Love your makeup look!! xx

    Check out my blog - Redlipsdepartment.blogspot.ca

    Hope we can stay connected!! xx

    Sharry Heer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...