7.14.2014

RAW Organic Power Protein Bars

I'm not a big cook, but it all started with the wish to be healthy and as I'm expecting, I often think about my baby and how I will spoil this child :)
First of all I have started to think about healthy snacks.
I did a little research and here is my very first protein bars, small bits of heaven :)
I mixed all the ingredients in a mixer, put the mass into the baking forms and the final step is to freeze it for about an hour or 2 and this is it. Very easy and fast and most of all VERY healthy. 
Ingredients:
Flax seed
Chia seed
Almonds
Cashews
Dry Cranberries
Dry roasted pumpkin seed
Chia cinnamon granola 
Rice protein
Cocoa butter
Almond milk
Chocolate chips
Garden of Life Raw Meal

I did not measured all the ingredients and put at eye level.
All the ingredients are organic
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...