8.01.2014

Perfect Picnic Day

Last year was a success with a picnic idea (Hampton Style), and this year wasn't an exceptionToo bad we don't have someone to take a picture of the two of us together, and here is the picture of me and our beautiful picnic setting. That was gone after we took all these pictures. 
The weather was perfect, for me it's a deal breaker if it's too hot outside, and I'm not a nature person, I just can't stand all the bugs, flies, ants ...
And fortunate there was none of them, very rare moment of peace and relaxing time.
 My dress is a super comfortable and fits my big bump perfectly, I just love how simple and classy it looks, reminds me of this shirt I wore last year at this very spot :)
Shoes: Calvin Klein,
Bracelet: Gold

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...