8.15.2014

Summer Dots

Can't believe how fast time has gone, it seems like only yesterday I was looking at myself in the mirror and was dreaming about to see my belly grow bigger, and not to look like I just ate a lot and never worked out :)
For today's outfit I've chosen to wear polka dots maxi dress with front pockets and front tie bow, so strange I got this dress in size 2, and it still fits me.
For the accessories as always my favorite Hermes bracelet and my new Elie Tahari sunnies, unfortunately my slippers are not in a shot, but I'm wearing my all the time favorite Chanel slippers (Here is the picture of the slippers on my instagram here), I have them for at least 3 years now, and in tree deferent colors. They are timeless, still looks new. When I was buying them I never thought that it was a good investment, but it is, and I will definitely buy more from Chanel :)
| SunglassesTahari | Dress: Halter polka dot (not in "Plus size" size)  | Bracelet: Hermes, Golden chain | Shoes: Chanel slippers |
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...