10.04.2014

Blue Laguna

I've never seen water in the ocean so clean, calm and warm. Such a beautiful and peaceful place.
The entire time we spend in in this island we were waking up at 6 am and went to the beach to see how the sun is waking up with us, all day long we were walking on the beach, taking pictures and just was enjoying the ocean breeze. I even noticed how smooth my skin become by the ocean. I just wish someday I will live close enough to the ocean, so I could be there every single day. 
Now about my swimsuit, I've found this two piece swimsuit at H&M, and was so happy. All summer I was looking at one piece swimwear, but then I was thinking... why should I hide my belly?!... So I choose this sky blue (or blue laguna) and let me tell you, all eyes was on me. I guess people not used to see pregnant women on the beach that will show so much skin as I did :)



Swimsuit: H&M | Sunglasses: Dolce and Gabbana DG 4124/S

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...