10.17.2014

Ocean Goddess!


Finally my favorite pictures from our trip to the island.

It's very simple and traditional in maternity style photo shoots.

I bought 2 yards of chiffon fabric and a little improvised with it. The result was beyond my expectations! 

I have chosen pink color, not because of the sex of my baby (it's a boy , and he is pressios) :) just because I thought with the ocean and the sky in the background the pink color will play in the best way, And I was right. We were planing to shoot video, but unfortunately I was so tired, I couldn't even stand on my feet. 

After we took a couple of pictures, we just sit there on the beach and were enjoying the sunset. 
The best moments in life are the simplest one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...