12.25.2014

The year that changed my life

 Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
It's been so long and it's been crazy. My life completely changed, and I'm so happy, I became a mommy, my little angel was born on October 20 at 4;48 am.
I decided to take a little time off of everything, and just enjoy every second with my family.
Before my son was born there were just two of us, we just lived as we desire, do whatever we wanted and go whatever we wanted and still felt like there is something missing, now I understand what was missing, and right now we are completed, we became not just a couple but a family.
 There is nothing happier than having a baby and see how the man you love becoming a gentle, carrying father, with unconditional love to a son, a little person who took everything greater in both of us and became one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...