2.25.2016

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that #happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life." #JohnLennon


via @Lablondeb- instagram

After my baby has been born, I feel happiness every single day.
Aiden is growing and learning new staff and with it he is feeling the joy of independence, he loves music, dancing, running, smelling things, screaming, swimming and pretending he is on a horse by saying "Nhey Nhey ", he is doing work outs with me(he is my mini me 😁) He's talking and the words that he is saying are too funny ( I'm always with my phone, trying not to miss the moment and record every single word) and there is lots of new amazing things he does and all of it makes me feel so happy. And now I understand how important not forget that life happens and there's always ups and downs but at the end of the day there is you and your decision: choose happiness, keep reminding yourself that the key is happiness. And don't forget that happiness is the state of mind ❤️ Be happy and enjoy every minute of your beautiful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...